Thursday, February 2, 2012

Preschool and other important matters :0

I've been really struggling lately with our preschool decision.  Yes, I realize it's just preschool, but there are SO MANY options.   My first choice would be a Catholic preschool, two days a week for Sydney and one day a week for Andrew.  No such preschool exists.  The closest Catholic preschool to us only offers both two days a week, and it is REALLY expensive.  The Catholic church one town over from us in the metroplex is better priced, but is a longer time frame, and I worry about Andrew being too little for such a long day.  The price is much better though.  The other options are non-Catholic but the ones close to us are also just as expensive.  As my father says often, "what's a mother to do?"

Now obviously I don't think kids really NEED to go to preschool, but Sydney loves it.  Andrew is bored without her though now, so we've decided to send them both two days a week in the fall.  I considered them both staying home, but we want to add another baby to the mix hopefully next fall, so I'm concerned about my sanity.

Sydney on her first day of preschool last year:

Sydney on her first day this year:

I keep praying for the wisdom to know what to do about the future... Catholic school, homeschool, public school.  Lucky I still have a year :).

No comments:

Post a Comment