Friday, February 3, 2012

Candle Addiction

My house smells AWESOME right now.  I'm making fish tacos (which I'm SUPER excited about and will post about later), but despite the fact that it should smell like fish in there, it does not.  It smells like citrusy wonderfullness.  My sister got me a candle for Christmas.  Katy has great taste, and I pretty much like everything she's ever given me.  But when I opened this candle I thought "Oh a weird candle I'll never use.  I'll just put it in the upstairs guest bathroom."  It's Tommy Bahama Maui Mango, and just smelling it in the jar I had no intention of liking it.


Then one weekend after Christmas Katy and Kevin came over and I decided to burn it to be nice.  AM. IN. LOVE.  If I could marry a candle, I'd marry this one and have lots of citrusy babies.  I want my home to smell like this all the time  So I burn it daily.  Turns out candles don't last too long when you burn them daily, and this one is pricey.  I went without it for a whole 3 days before I broke down and bought one anyway... I just can't live without it (I haven't told Jeff that I spent the amount I did on a candle).  Guess I just need to burn it more judiciously now??

No comments:

Post a Comment